We would love at least 12 months' consultancy experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O
Your new company Our solutions harness the power of cloud technology, automation and AI to optimise key business processes and give organisations more visibility, control and insight from their data.
We are one of the UK’s leading Microsoft Partners and Cloud Solutions Providers of award-winning software including Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, ERP, Azure and Power Platform.
We’re adept at using Microsoft’s proven technology to deliver tailored solutions such as case management and stakeholder communications, compliance management tools, self-service portals and centres of Enablement that support the innovative use of Power Platform.
We also provide a full range of professional services, from requirements gathering to bespoke development, training and ongoing project support.
We’re a talented and dynamic organisation with a combination of expertise, passion and service commitment that remains central to our culture and success. And we are growing, and need more lovely, excellent people to join us!
Your new role
We are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our growing F&O team. Although this is a home-based role travel to client sites and the Warwickshire office, to reflect business needs, is a requirement. You will be involved in the full cycle implementation of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations with new and existing customers.
• You will have experience of implementing Dynamics F&O - either as part of a business unit or technical partner. As a minimum we would expect at least 12 months' consultancy experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O
• You will be good at advising people on where technology can add great benefit
• Detailed understanding of at least two core F&O modules (GL, AR, AP etc)
• An excellent customer & stakeholder manager who can run workshops, get to the heart of the problem and also share knowledge whether that be by cross training staff or through training sessions
• A financial background would be beneficial, but not essential
• Functional life cycle skills - business analysis, testing, training, support
• Experience with wider Dynamics 365 technologies such as Power BI, PowerApps and Flow would be beneficial, but not essential
• An enthusiasm to progress a career in Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultancy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4232548
Technology & Internet Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Angela Hill, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Birmingham