Automation Test Engineer – SDET, Selenium, Cucumber, Java, API
Up to £500 per day (Inside IR35 – Umbrella)
Remote (UK) / South London
My client is a major Insurance firm based in South London, who are urgently seeking an Automation Test Engineer to join a business-critical body of integration work.
- Demonstrable experience of writing Automation Testing code in a large and complex, enterprise environment
- Proven Automation Test Engineering / SDET skills
- Expert level knowledge of Selenium and Cucumber, Serenity BDD framework preferred
- Experience with REST Assured / SOAP UI / Postman
- Understanding of Object-oriented programming languages, Java preferred
- Able to define QA requirements, design and specifications as well as test conditions
- Comfortable writing BDD test scenarios
- Experience using tools such as IntelliJ and Repo GitHub or equivalents
Nice to have:
- MuleSoft testing experience, or other integration testing
- Acturis (specifically NIS) testing experience, or other ‘off the shelf’ product testing such as Salesforce, Guidewire etc.
- Cloud experience, ideally AWS
- Java coding ability
- Immediately available
If interested, with the relevant experience, please apply ASAP with your latest CV.