Graduate Recruitment Consultant (35K + OTE first year) .
Central London, with some home working included
industry leading training throughout your career
Your new company
Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the biggest and the most innovative companies in the world. This means that you could be in a boardroom consulting with a global firm one day and having coffee with a start up the next. Working as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you have the power to change someone's life by saying the words "you got the job." As a recruiter you will personally see the impact of your work on a daily basis.
Your new role
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Hays, you're in charge of managing your own portfolio of clients and candidates, winning business and consulting with organisations on their recruitment needs. Your expertise, drive and determination will ensure your success.
At Hays you will never stand still because we want to harness your potential. You'll embark on a perpetual learning journey from day one. With transparent promotion criteria, there is no limit to your career progression. Many of our people have enjoyed fast-tack development in one of our 250+ offices around the world.
What you'll need to succeed
We hire based on your potential. Our Graduates come from diverse backgrounds; What they all have in common is ambition to drive their own future and a determination to turn their potential into expertise. We'll look for these qualities in you too. Ultimately, your entrepreneurial nature and hunger for sales will see you exceed sales targets and thrive.
You will receive the most comprehensive training in the recruitment market. This includes:
· Modular training on the recruitment process
· Online training
· 121 training with senior leaders in the business
· Industry specific training
You will have a clear progression plan from day one:
1 - Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
2 - Recruitment Consultant
3 - Senior Recruitment Consultant
4 - Managing Recruitment Consultant
5 - Senior Manager
6 - Director
What you will get in return
• Culture built on rewarding success and the opportunity to influence your earning potential
• Best technology in the industry and a renowned training programme to support success and drive rapid career progression and ongoing development
• Flexible hybrid working patterns
• Opportunity to take your career globally
• Incentives and rewards to recognise performance both locally, regionally and nationally
• Broad range of employee wellbeing initiatives and benefits
• Referral bonus scheme
• Community of support networks from Hays Pride, to Parents@Hays
• Paid charity day for all employees #HaysHelps and working closely with charity partners
Life at Hays presents the opportunity for growth, varied career paths, exciting challenges and a culture of inclusion that celebrates diversity If you’re thinking of a new tomorrow for your career, let’s work together to create it!
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture of opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career.