Location: London, Hybrid
Your New Company
With over 244 offices in 33 countries across the globe, Hays are the largest specialist recruitment agency. Hays is recognised in the recruitment sector for its industry leading training & development opportunities.
Your New Team
Working within the Sales Enablement marketing team, support on agreed UK and Ireland campaigns (National and specialism) to ensure they are delivered to the operations business effectively.
Your New Role
- Support the Marketing Manager and channel marketing teams to ensure all operational business elements are considered and promotional assets are created on time for successful campaign launch to operations
- Ensure all projects are following business engagement plans with key operational touchpoints and success metrics are being monitored to achieve maximum ROI as part of the roll out supporting business objectives
- This position will have a focus on content development, adhering to brand guidelines to produce material that will meet business requirements and promote Hays as an expert in the world of work.
- Work on promotional toolkits, content and collateral ensuring consistent communication throughout campaign launches and activity across all the regions
- Contribute to regional understanding and awareness of all UK marketing campaigns and ensure this is effectively communicated through UK regions
- Follow processes for the performance measurement of campaigns and activity and contribute to reviews to ensure on-going evaluation
- Support wider Planning team to deliver key campaigns both, national and specialism, on time, to the regions
- Work with the Marketing Manager on key specialism campaigns which will be allocated through each financial year supporting the delivery of marketing plans across both UK and Ireland
- Work closely with Data and Salesforce teams to monitor campaign tracking and reporting and raise findings with manager
- Critically evaluate marketing activity to identify new opportunities, key learnings and potential improvements to plans.
- Work within the Sales Enablement team and broader marketing channel teams to produce content for Hays specialisms including;
- Thought leadership content
- Web content
- Lead generation/CRM content
- Email content
- Social content
- Event literature
- Brochures & sales collateral
- Gather feedback and analysis on the success of collateral and content and produce reporting and learnings to demonstrate the value of marketing activity.
- Collaborate on content and collateral requirements for campaigns, according to agreed schedules
- Remain updated on progress and ensure all channels are informed when there are dependencies
- Ensure stakeholders are engaged with projects and work that is produced
- Work with other members of the wider UK/Group Marketing teams including PR, e-marketing, research and creative studio to ensure seamless delivery and optimum impact of all activity.
Key Requirements for success
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Good standard of all Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Experience across the marketing mix working on tactical campaigns and major marketing plans
- Strong understanding of the principles of B2B and B2C marketing principles
- Ability to quickly build rapport with colleagues to gain a deep understanding of their business and communication requirements
- A strong copywriter with experience developing content for different formats
- Project management, prioritisation and organisation - able to understand and deliver to the requirements of a project brief, and ability to execute campaign production
- Stakeholder management, communication, and teamwork - Comfortable working in a matrix organisation and able to influence multiple groups across multiple UK geographic regions
- Experience of delivering business impact through marketing solutions
- Outstanding organisational ability and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Aptitude for managing high volume workloads based on (often tight) deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to work autonomously whilst also work part of a great team and various stakeholders
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ensuring Hays brand values are embedded across all marketing activities
- Demonstrates behaviour which supports the Hays brand values: Expert, Ambitious, Inquisitive, Passionate about People
Not essential but preferred:
- Adobe InDesign or equivalent (InDesign)
- Event management/ registration tools (e.g., Salesforce, Cvent, Eventbrite etc.)
- Project management tools (e.g., Monday.com)
What You’ll Get in Return
- You will receive all the tools and support needed for a successful career.
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry
- Dell Laptop
- Significant growth potential of salary after year 1
- Flexible hybrid working pattern
- Buy and sell holiday
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #HaysHelps
- Parents@hays support network
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.