Trainee Recruitment Consultant
No experience needed
Full training provided
First promotion in 6 months!
Basic £20,000k + Uncapped commission OTE £30,000k
Sheffield, home working included
**Please anticipate a phone call within 1-10 working days of your application**
We are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants into our Hays Technology Team to recruit Tech professionals into businesses within the Sheffield area. In a 360-recruitment role where you will be handling the client and the candidate side of the recruitment process. In a 180 role will be handing the candidate side of the recruitment process and have the opportunity to develop into a 360 consultant or Key Account Manager
Why work for Hays Technology?
Hays is one of the largest global recruitment companies. Our net fees are over £990 million/per year with 30% of these fees coming from the Hays Technology specialism which means you will be a part of the most profitable part of the business!
You will be working as part of a well-established, FTSE250, global business and will be responsible for managing the recruitment process form end to end with the support of a consistently profitable team.
Day to Day responsibilities:
You will be working with the technology recruitment team to manage the full recruitment life cycle:
- Meeting with and contacting new and existing candidates to create a pipeline of talent for current and future jobs
- Networking with clients to win new business
- Working on existing in-coming jobs
- Growing out business with clients who are well established customers of Hays
- Using social media and digital channels for candidate and client attraction
- Organising candidate interviews and client meetings
Must have skills:
- An interest or background in the technology sector
- Ambition to work towards targets and achieve goals
- Reward driven through commission, promotions and incentives
- If you have a customer services or sales background this would be ideal however no necessary
This opportunity is career changing, Hays Technology is a key component of the Hays investment plan and has been growing consistently. As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to work within start-up environment with the backing and established relationships of a large global FTSE 250 company.
You will also receive:
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years and with offices in 33 countries.
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry
- Careers development - progression from Associate to Director level in just 8 years
- Fast track career progression – first promotion within 6 months
- Uncapped commission - paid 13 x a year
- Direction from highly experienced Technology Directors
Continuous learning and development, both professionally and personally
- Our Technology specific tools which enable you to open doors with candidates and clients
- Be part of the global technology boom and join the fastest growing Hays sector
- Best Technology in the Industry including a 'salesforce' CRM
- Flexible hybrid working pattern
- Incentives & Rewards – Dinners, team lunches & 5* trips abroad
- Black tie events, Summer and Christmas parties
- Opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000
- Access to a free well-being package
- Virtual doctor
- Gym discounts
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #HaysHelps
- Support networks including Parents@hays, Pride Network, BAME Network, REACH Network