Location: Manchester, Birmingham or London
Your New Company
With over 244 offices in 33 countries across the globe, Hays are the largest specialist recruitment agency. Hays is recognised in the recruitment sector for its industry leading training & development opportunities.
Your New Team
We are currently looking for a Contracts Coordinator to join our successful and unique Contracts Team. In return you can expect to find a supportive and well-structured working environment with a challenging and unique set of tasks.
Your New Role
- Managing incoming contract documentation and requests (received internally and externally) including those which are awaiting review by the Contracts Team.
- Responding to queries promptly from receipt to evaluation/allocation, ensuring all SLAs are met.
- Responding to a variety of queries, promptly, escalating any issues in a timely manner and ensuring excellent customer service.
- Carry out initial collection of information for all contract documentation received including the following:
- Responsible for correct naming protocol and filing within the inbox
- Obtaining pre-assessment information including spend reports & credit checks where required.
- Ensure all necessary information is received for each piece of work and distributed to the relevant key contacts
- Support core activities for the Contracts Team and undertake delegated tasks as required.
- Carry out any additional ad-hoc duties and projects as may be requested from time to time.
- Awareness of parameters around contract review process.
- Responding quickly and accurately to Client and Internal Stakeholders of varying seniority.
- Engagement with HBC & internal/ external contacts
- Able to build and maintain positive and open working relationships with colleagues
- Works effectively with management teams to understand current objectives and provide solutions
- Motivational, providing continuous support to ensure the overall objectives are achieved
- Strong communication/ customer service skills - confident and articulate in all styles of communication.
- Strong process management skills with high attention to detail/ability to link pieces of work related to client/specialism/locations
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly learn to navigate new IT systems.
- Flexible approach to react to change as dictated by business demands and priorities
- Faces all challenges and problems with a sense of responsibility and self-management
- Self-motivated to prioritise work, schedule and manage time effectively
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy to manage and apply agreed processes.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, including the ability to engage with a range of internal stakeholders of varying seniority, quickly, calmly, and flexibly under pressure
- Good planning and organisational skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to identify key details quickly and accurately.
- Strong multi-tasking capability
What You’ll Get in Return
- You will receive all the tools and support needed for a successful career.
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry
- Dell Laptop
- Significant growth potential of salary after year 1
- Flexible hybrid working pattern
- Buy and sell holiday
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #HaysHelps
- Parents@hays support network
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.