Recruiter (Recruitment Consultant)
- £24,600 OTE for first 6-9 months, then rising to £29,500 OTE after first promotion
- Industry leading training throughout your career
- Fast track promotions
We are currently looking for ambitious and sales driven individuals to join us as a Recruiter (like a Recruitment Consultant but without new business generation). No prior recruitment experience or qualifications are required for this position, instead we are looking for individuals who display our core values: passionate about people, ambitious, insightful, expert and innovative. You will receive industry leading training and support throughout your career and have plentiful opportunities for fast track promotions.
What should I expect day to day?
As a Recruiter, you'll work alongside a Key Account Manager (BD Manager) to manage your own area of the XXXXXXX market. You will work within a commercial and entrepreneurial environment and have responsibility for the following:
- Managing job vacancies from start to finish
- Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Matching the best candidates to the best jobs
- Building relationships with existing clients
- Gathering compliance and rights to work
- Advertising jobs
Recruitment can be tough, but we will give you all of the tools and support needed to meet your targets and be a successful recruitment consultant. You will also have access our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our bonuses!
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally 6 months + experience in some form of sales or KPI driven environment
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Resilience, determination, drive and ambition
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative (even more important while we are working remotely!)
What you will get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a ‘salesforce’ CRM
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry - allowing for progressing from Associate to Director level in just 8 years
- Significant growth potential of salary after year 1
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holiday
- Incentives and rewards – dinners and trips abroad
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #helpathays
- Parents@hays support network
Interviews will be conducted by phone and Microsoft Teams.
Our culture is meritocratic; we share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world-class service to a diverse customer-base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.