Your new company
Hays Education are currently working with a 2 form entry "good" graded mainstream Primary School in Keynsham that are recruiting a Year 6 Teacher (KS2) to start in September. The school are seeking to appoint an experienced KS2 Teacher with strong subject knowledge and good behaviour management.
Your new role
You will be responsible for whole class teaching responsibilities.
You will need to be confident in planning, preparing and assessing pupils’ work as well as able to work as part of the teaching team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Teaching experience within the last 5 years.
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Have strong behaviour management skills.
- Confidence in working with SEN or EAL children.
- Experience in Year 6
You will also need to undergo our Hays compliance which include satisfactory DfE references and a full DBS.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Salary on the M scale.
- Dedicated consultant helping you through the interview process
- Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
- Working interview as soon as possible
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01179279369.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4234319