We are looking to recruit highly skilled, qualified, hardworking and enthusiastic Primary Teachers interested in a long term year 5 Teaching jobs who has specialise in KS2. NQTs welcome.
Your new company
There has been an increase in the number of school that are working directly with HAYS in Bristol. We are therefore looking to recruit teachers, especially year 5 teachers.
We are looking for teachers that would like to work full or part time depending on your other commitments on either a supply basis or that are looking for a long-term position for September.
This opportunity would be perfect for anybody who wants to gain valuable experience in preparation for the next academic year or is looking to pick up an extra day of supply when they can.
Your new role
When working for Hays Education, you will have the opportunity to work in a role that is completely flexible around your needs. During a meeting with your Consultant, you will discuss your previous experience, your preferred year group or key stage.
What you'll need to succeed
- Teaching within year 5 classrooms.
- Be confident in your ability to teach a range of subjects.
- Strong behaviour management techniques.
- Confident working with challenging behaviour and some SEN.
- Be responsible for effective teaching and learning of pupils.
- Able to adapt different daily environments.
- Have teaching experience within the last 5 years.
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Good knowledge of the English National Curriculum.
You will also need to undergo our Hays compliance which include satisfactory DfE references and a full DBS.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Experience working across multiple different settings and year groups.
- Flexibility to work as little or as often as you'd like.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Your own personal consultant who will handle any queries you may have.
- £250 worth of high street vouchers if you successfully refer a friend to work for Hays.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4211154