Your new school
A school in BS1 are looking to hire a new year 5 class teacher to join their team. This school is a popular inner-city school taking in students aged 3-11. The school has the ethos that all students should enjoy learning and be proud of the skills they have learnt. The teachers and curriculum encourages students to take ownership of their own learning and is personalised to help every student do their best.
Your new role
This full-time role is due to start in September and will require lesson planning delivery and marking, you will be working alongside a key stage 2 specialist teaching assistant. The school are looking for an experienced teacher with a good understanding of the curriculum and the ability to deliver lessons in captivating and progressive ways, ready to set the students up for later life with fundamental skills for learning and the development of themselves.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- Have experience teaching in a year 5 class.
- A comprehensive understanding of the English national curriculum.
- A drive for teaching and pushing students to do their best.
- You will need strong communication skills.
What you’ll get in return
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- FREE up to date safeguarding training
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this Teaching job in Bristol, then please click Apply Now to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us now or call 01179 279369 . If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4229788