Full-time position at a school in BS13 area of Bristol has approached HAYS Education to assist them with a Teacher for a Year 4 class to start in September.
Your new company
If successful, you will be joining a 2 form entry primary school in BS13 which has a great reputation and provides extensive teaching and support to all their pupils. There is a very strong and experienced teacher team, ensuring that there is opportunity and avenues for career development.
Your new role
This role is a Full time class teacher position within year 4 covering Maternity.
You will be encouraged to develop your skills, provide feedback and offer ideas to the teaching team. Details are as below:
What you'll need to succeed
- Full-time Teaching Assistant.
- Full time year 4 teacher from September to March
- Paid Weekly
- Working interviews as soon as possible.
- Have teaching experience within the last 5 years.
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Good knowledge of the English National Curriculum.
- Experience teaching in KS1.
- Be confident in your ability to teach a range of subjects.
- Strong behaviour management techniques.
- Confident working with EAL children, challenging behaviour and some SEN.
You will also need to undergo our Hays compliance which include satisfactory DfE references and a full DBS.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- This is a full time year 4 Class Teacher position from September.
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate every week.
- There is a potential of staying on if all goes well.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4235694