Your new role
January 2022 to July 2022
Are you an experienced KS2 Teacher?
Are you looking for a new challenge and have exceptional behaviour management experience?
Are you looking to be a part of a school thriving for excellence?
If you have answered yes to the above, then read on as this may be the perfect opportunity for you…
Hays Education is recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Year 4 Teacher, for a Primary School in Rugby, who has an Ofsted rating of 'Good'. This Practitioner must be able to encourage and motivate children to aspire to be successful and achieve the best they can. The school aim to provide a happy, safe and fun school environment for the children and staff.
If you are a teacher with the following attributes, then I look forward to hearing from you;
What you'll get in return
- QTS and experience of working within a Primary setting
- Passionate to assist with the children's learning
- Has the highest expectations and strives for excellence
- Is committed to continuous professional development
- Will make a positive contribution to our school
- Has a 'can do' approach
- Excellent classroom practice with high expectations for achievements and behaviour
What you need to do now
- Fantastic children who are excited about learning
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Established links with other schools to develop leadership skills further
- Strong leadership with a clear sense about where the school is heading
- Great support network for our staff
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.