Your new school
A diverse school in Bilston are searching for a passionate Teaching Assistant to join their team from Monday the 9th of May until the end of the academic year. With an Ofsted rating of 'Good', this school celebrates their students' and staff strive to recognise and award personal and academic success. The school equip their staff with the relevant support and training needed to ensure staff are able to encourage a love for learning.
Your new role
You will be providing in class support for a Year 3 class effective immediately until the end of the summer term. You will be responsible for monitoring students progression and understanding of topics, ensuring that all resources and activities are easily accessible for students'. You will be able to confidently differentiate tasks accordingly and monitor students' understanding of subjects throughout.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Recent referenceable experience within a school setting
- Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Strong behaviour management
- Be empathetic, resilient, and passionate about learning
- Promote the safety and well-being of students
- Able to monitor students’ progression and understanding of topics, differentiating resources where necessary.
What you need to do now
- Holiday pay accrued throughout your placement which can be accessed throughout your time with Hays Competitive daily rate of pay
- Access to a specialist Primary consultant who will support you throughout your placement
- An opportunity to enhance your career within an excellent school
- Access to free Professional Development Training including Safeguarding and Managing Behaviour.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4204666