Your new school
Year 2 primary teacher in BS10, you will be working in a two from entry primary school. The school Aim to develop young people by utilising creative and supportive learning styles and has become well known for its high standard of teaching, friendly and supportive learning environment. Recently they have been judged by Ofsted and found the school to be ‘outstanding’ in all areas. Some of the school’s core values include independence, resilience, building courage and development of responsibility.
Your new role
This is a long-term full-time role, with the possibility of becoming permanent. You will have full responsibility of the 28 children in this year 2 class, which includes planning delivery and marking of lessons. The school are looking for an experienced teacher with a good understanding of the curriculum and the ability to deliver lessons in captivating and progressive ways, ready to set the students up for later life with fundamental skills for learning and the development of themselves.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- Experience in teaching is preferred but not necessary.
- A comprehensive understanding of the English national curriculum.
- You will need strong communication skills.
What you’ll get in return
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- FREE up to date safeguarding training
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this Teaching job in Bristol, then please click Apply Now to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us now or call 01179 279369. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4257035