Your new company
This Somerset primary school, based in Glastonbury are looking for a Year 2 Teacher to start September 2022 term.
This will be for the remainder of the academic year post with the view to becoming a permanent post for the right candidate
Your new role
The school are looking for a new teacher who will be teaching a Year 2 class.
They are seeking a hard-working teacher who seeks the drive to bring their passion for teaching to the classroom.
What you'll need to succeed
• An outstanding practitioner able to inspire the children
• QTS/ ECT's welcome
• Team player able to build relationships with all staff and children
• A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
• Excellent teaching references
• Strong behaviour management skills
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to complete a new one
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- FREE up to date safeguarding training
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4258636