Your new company
Hays are one of the largest education agencies in the Wirral area. We work exclusively with over 65% of schools in the area , they use Hays supply service for Cover Supervisors and Teaching Assistants very heavily.
Your new role
A Wirral Primary School is seeking a SEN Year 1 Teaching Assistant to start in the coming weeks.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant, your job is to provide support for pupils who have special needs. The majority of your time will be spent working on a one to one basis. This is a full- time role.
Managing challenging behaviour is essential for this role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have SEN experience & have recent experience of working with children in Educational settings (and be able to provide references for at least 6 months)
What you'll get in return
- With a good knowledge and understanding of what it takes to work with pupils you will need to be confident and patient individual who has competent behaviour management skills.
What you will get in return Not only will you receive all the support you needs from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
* £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
* Option to join our Guarantee Payment Scheme*
* Holiday Pay
* Option to pay into pension
*Terms and conditions apply*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0151 242 5100.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
If you are currently working within a placement until the end of the academic year, but are looking for a new opportunity in September, then please get in touch. We are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistant roles with September start dates. #4209378