Your new school
A primary school in central Bristol are looking to hire a year 1 teacher. This position has been confirmed until the end of the next academic school year. The school is moderately sized and has pupils from reception to year 6. The school has excellent facilities and a good team of supportive and friendly staff. They are looking to hire someone that will gel well with both the staff and students whilst providing a strong teaching curriculum.
Your new role
You will be expected to support the students both inside and outside the classroom. Lesson planning and marking will be required within this role. You should be dedicated to your role and the development of the children; you will need to be an approachable and class teacher who has great communication skills when speaking to both pupils and other staff members. There is also the opportunity to support small groups of pupils, giving you a good opportunity to develop your skills.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- Good knowledge of the English National Curriculum.
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- You will need strong communication skills, especially when working with groups of children.
You will also need to undergo our Hays compliance and need a full DBS. What you’ll get in return
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay.
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school.
- FREE up to date safeguarding training.
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar.
- The chance for £250 in vouchers when you refer a friend.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this Teaching job in Bristol, then please click Apply Now to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us now on 01179 279369. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.