Your new company
If successful, you will be joining a fabulous primary school in Bath. This school focus’ clearly on developing children’s skills in a happy, supportive, and inspiring environment. All staff at this primary school work hard to ensure that every child has the best possible learning journey and thrive.
Your new role
This role is a full-time year 1 class teacher position covering maternity leave. You will be encouraged to develop your skills, provide feedback and offer ideas to the teaching team. Details are as below:
What you'll need to succeed
- Supported by a full-time Teaching Assistant.
- 24 children in the class.
- Fully time year 1 Teacher role from September 22 to July 23.
- Working interviews as soon as possible.
- Have teaching experience within the last 5 years.
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Good knowledge of the English National Curriculum.
- Experience teaching in KS1.
- Be confident in your ability to teach a range of subjects.
- Strong behaviour management techniques.
- Have a strong understanding of phonics.
- Confident working with EAL children, challenging behaviour and some SEN.
You will also need to undergo our Hays compliance which include satisfactory DfE references and a full DBS.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- This is a full-time KS1 teaching position.
- You will be paid an agreed rate every week.
- There is a potential of staying on if all goes well.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4233134