Your new company
A friendly and welcoming village Primary School in South Gloucestershire are looking for a Year 1/2 teacher to start in September. It is a 1 form entry school, who pride themselves on building and inclusive and positive learning environment. You will be working alongside a team of passionate and dedicated staff to help support children through to their next stage.
Your new role
You will be working as a full time Year 1/2 Teacher from September on a permanent basis. Whilst planning and delivering lessons to approximately 26 pupils, you will have the support from an experienced and dedicated teaching assistant. You will be allocated half a day per week for PPA.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Have teaching experience within the last 5 years
- Experience within a lower KS1 environment desirable
- Hold a UK Qualified Teachers Status
- Have strong communication skills, especially when working with groups of children.
What you need to do now
- Experience working with a Year 1/2 class
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- £250 worth of High street vouchers if you successfully refer a friend to work for Hays
If you are interested in this Teaching Job in South Gloucestershire, then please click Apply Now to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us now on 01179279369. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.