Position at a school in Bristol has approached HAYS Education to assist them with a Teacher for a Year 1/2 class to start in January. NQT applicable.
Your new company
If successful, you will be joining a primary school in Bristol which has been assessed to be good by Ofsted. Therefore, the primary school has an great reputation and provides extensive teaching and support to all their pupils. There is a very strong and experienced teacher team, ensuring that there is opportunity and avenues for career development.
Your new role
This role is a full-time class teacher position.
You will be encouraged to develop your skills, provide feedback and offer ideas to the teaching team.
Details are as below:
What you'll need to succeed
- Supported by a part-time Teaching Assistant.
- 28 children in the class.
- Full time Teacher share role from January 22 to July 22.
- Working interviews as soon as possible.
- Have teaching experience within the last 5 years.
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Good knowledge of the English National Curriculum.
- Experience teaching in KS1.
- Have a strong understanding of Phonics and Spelling rules.
- Be confident in your ability to teach a range of subjects.
You will also need to undergo our Hays compliance which include satisfactory DfE references and a full DBS.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- This is a full-time year 1/2 teaching position.
- You will be paid an agreed rate every week.
- There is a potential of staying on if all goes well.
- Your own personal consultant who will handle any queries you may have.
- £250 worth of high street vouchers if you successfully refer a friend to work for Hays.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call 01173746260.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.