Sustainability, utilities, carbon, energy management, energy, Permanent, consultancy, London, real estate
Your new company
Hays are proud to be working alongside the world's fastest-growing real estate firm in the UK. They continuously evolve in order to meet the needs of the industry, clients, and employees to achieve long-term success.
Your new role
- Responsible for managing the electricity, gas, and water budgets for properties managed within our real estate department.
- Monitor relationships with the energy consultancy and energy suppliers.
- Work alongside the energy consultancy to educate internal teams and clients about the energy industry.
- Implement a risk management strategy to manage purchasing strategy in the energy markets.
- Report internally on contractual KPIs and regular risks to the business.
- Have the ability to conduct energy consultancy tenders to ensure the business provides the best service to its clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within the energy sector
- Positive, passionate, and engaging approach
- Effective communicate
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options are available.
- Private Healthcare
- Competitive Salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4211938
Property & Real Estate
35k - 50k
10 Jun 2022
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Elena March, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in London-Victoria