Statutory Accountant - Ideal for ACA or ACCA Accountant - First time Mover
UK STATUTORY ACCOUNTANT
OPPORTUNITY WITHIN GLOBAL FMCG
Please click the link to watch the video advert - https://capture.odro.io/c/O4YgSBt6w
UK Statutory Accountant
Head Office in High Wycombe Hybrid working Available up to 4 day WFH
£50,000 - £60,000
- Assist the Senior Technical Accounting & ATR systems Specialist with completion of the groups UK based entities statutory reporting and audit processes.
- Assist the Senior Technical Accounting & ATR systems Specialist with providing Statutory SME support for the non UK based entities including liaising with professional advisors, the global tax group and external auditors.
- Internal Controls – Ensure that internal controls are robust to enable timely detection of fraud and errors and to mitigate the risk of fraud and errors being committed, thereby ensuring the integrity and timeliness of Financial Accounting information and in safeguarding the company assets.
- Compliance – Ensure that all legal entities covered by the SSC comply with all external (Statutes, law, fiscal, Local GAAP, US GAAP, SOX) and internal (Corporate policies) requirements.
- Processes and Systems – Review and develop existing systems, tools and processes to ensure; Internal Controls are effective, the integrity of financial information, and that services provided to the business are efficient and cost effective.
- Team - Work collaboratively with Finance & Controllership international and global management to support corporate initiatives. Proactively participate in the sharing of new/innovative practices that enhances efficiency and effectiveness.
For more information about the role, or for a confidential discussion about what you are looking for, please contact me on the details below.
Retail & Consumer Goods
High Wycombe 3-4 Days WFH
Public Practice Accounting
£45,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Luke Grant-Maw, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in High Wycombe
Suite 1, Ground Floor, Old Bank House, 39 High Street