Your new company
A leading oil and gas company with offices based in Surrey on the edge of London. Providing heat, light and mobility to consumers across the world, they operate in Europe, North and South America, Australia, Asia and Africa. They have embarked on a commitment to Net Zero and are investing in renewable energy projects. They are looking for a payroll specialist to join their team on a full-time, temp basis and with hybrid working.
Your new role
As the payroll specialist, you will work with the outsourced service provider to ensure gross to net data is prepared and submitted accurately on time, review and verify pre-payroll run data, year-end tasks, and submission of prior year adjustments (EYUs/FPSAs).
Your role will include problem-solving as well as ensuring accurate data with a great knowledge of the end-to-end payroll process. You will carry out manual data entry for statutory payments and other payments like fuel card deductions; manage the overpayments and reclaim process alongside HR team, and answer queries.
You will also play an active role in system improvement, and analyse system integration data, identifying and fixing feed errors.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- End-to-end payroll experience, including RTI and an understanding of complex PAYE and NI query resolution
- Excel skills
- Risk Management - able to manage less complex ER cases responsibly, identifying, pre-empting and mitigating risk.
- Solution focused - seeks to identify solutions which will add value to client and/or enhance relationships and ways of working
- Stakeholder management
- SAP and Workday knowledge (desirable)
- CRM systems knowledge (desirable)
What you need to do now
- £45k equivalent salary day rate
- Hybrid working
- Great exposure at an international brand
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4234629