Your new company
A well established and impressive organisation, working in the Ipswich based offices.
Your new role
The Transactional Claims Team provides transactional processing services globally and they calculate and process all types of contracts and claims (both marine and non-marine). The Transactional Claims Analyst is responsible for the accurate calculation and processing of transactional items. Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Calculate and process inwards transactional claims and contracts accurately, in accordance with agreed processes.
- Assist with queries from other teams in a timely & professional manner.
- Communicate effectively with the team’s internal customers both face-to-face, phone and email.
- Process requests for letter of credit creation, increases, withdrawals, cancellations, and bonds.
- Provide process and claims support to other business units.
- Process direct claims accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner, in accordance with agreed processes, personal authority limits and claims segmentation rules.
- Completion of annual Standard review on low/medium risk value claims and contracts.
What you'll get in return
- Analytical ability
- Ability to work effectively in a process driven team environment
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Highly organised and professional approach to work
- Ability to work independently to a personal authority level.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to meet and adapt to new challenges
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Positive outlook and perspective
- Proven ability to build good relationships
- Good IT skills, particularly Excel
- Ideally a working knowledge of different classes of insurance and reinsurance business
In return you will receive a salary of up to £32,000 with an extensive benefits package and a hybrid working policy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4227461