Your new company
International manufacturing/engineering business
Your new role
Due to retirement of the current incumbent my client is looking to recruit a Training & Development Manager. This is a hybrid role - you will be able to work from home c3days per week.
You will be responsible for the “development and training” needs for UK employees across the business. Effective administration of the LMS supporting the booking of mandatory training and ad hoc development needs for employees. Support Group processes of performance management, global talent development programmes and of top talent. Supporting the future strategy of the UK business to re design talent pipeline, developing graduate, intern, and college recruitment, designing the programmes, training management, and running of the schemes.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- CIPD membership ideal
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Learning & Development
- Relationships with training providers, schools, universities would be favourable.
- Knowledge of key TM terminology and best practices (e.g. leadership and employee development, succession planning, performance management and employee engagement)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Very good communication & project management skills
- Analytical skills, problem solving competence and special attention to accuracy
What you need to do now
- Flexible working options available - work from home c3 days per week
- Competitive bonus structure
- Life insurance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4224412