Role: Training Administrator
Role Type: Temporary – 8 Months
Location: Macclesfield – Hybrid Working – 1-2 Days required p/w On Site
Your New Company:
At AstraZeneca we work together across global boundaries to make an impact and find answers to challenges. The work we do here is meaningful. Every action we take is focused on putting our patients first, and they add up to something bigger. We help AstraZeneca to run faster and better, powering everyone else to focus on what’s important and work towards delivering life-changing medicines.
As Training Administrator, you will be responsible for managing the full logistical and administrative support for the in-house Lean Academy, and providing primary liaison with programme participants. You will also be the first port of call for participant and line manager queries relating to the academy.
Your New Role
- Participate in establishing an understanding of internal customers (participants, line managers and lean coaches) requirements to ensure that planned programme activities meet needs.
- Monitor services and activities to ensure requirements are fully met against Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain a detailed programme schedule which includes administrative tasks involved in the LA plan, allowing the team to track individual tasks and milestones.
- Source and schedules dates and venues for all non-classroom elements of the programmes, working with internal and external resources to ensure all touch points (flights, hotels, transfers, meet-and-greet, other arrangements etc.) are appropriate for the design of the LA experience.
- Coordinate with various parts of the business to collate programme nominations, confirming attendance on individual cohorts and manage reserve lists.
- Provide quality control to a number of high-profile stakeholder interfaces and documents.
- Manage all information / data pertinent to the running of global programmes and coordinate preparation of internal and external reports, through gathering, analysing and summarising data and information from the LA team.
- Support budget preparation and overall accountability for managing and monitoring daily transactions of the programme’s cost centres.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Proven Administrative experience
- Ability to follow processes
- Strong clear written and spoken communications and strong skills in written and verbal English language.
- Specialist knowledge in relation to admin/business support activities.
- Competent in the use of relevant office equipment and systems
- Experience of a variety of software/systems
- Ability to create and maintain systems for efficiency, for both self, and others.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Independent proactive worker with high attention to detail.
- Team management skills
- Professional Qualification
- Change Management/Project Management
- Basic understanding of Lean
- Experience of working in, and knowledge of Operations
What You’ll Get In Return
Flexible & Remote Working!
Competitive Daily Rate
Work and develop under a globally recognised pharmaceutical company
Pioneering technology and systems to support
It's an exciting time to join AstraZeneca, a global business that's rapidly growing - there's a lot happening and even more to come. And we are a valued part of this journey. Respected partners across the business, we provide the platform that's going to power us to achieve more.
So, what's next? Are you ready to bring new insights and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it's yours. Please apply with a copy of your CV.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team regardless of their characteristics. We align with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification #4193291