Your new company
Our NHS client are currently recruiting for a User Trainer initially on a 3 month temporary basis with the possibility to extend.
Your new role
Working 3-4 days a week from the General Hospital site in Leicester your role is to support the Delivery Manager and Operational Delivery team in rolling out training for the Trust. You will training clinical staff working at the Trust with duties including:
- Develop and deliver training to the deployment teams so they can train locally within the Trust
- provide training to teams at Trusts by doing demos to groups and one-on-one sessions, both remotely and in person
- Responsible for the effective delivery of training by analysing issues, undertaking training needs assessments
- Contribute to a seamless response to the organisation, maintaining a professional approach and always leading by example
- Provide end-user training and onsite floor walking support for the IECCPP programme
- provide direction and support to project groups and forums, developing solutions and acting as a subject matter expert
This is a full time temporary role initially for 3 months with the possibility to extend and is paying £16.52 per hour.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role our NHS client are looking for experienced User Trainers who have extensive experience in Adult Learning and can evidence experience of working within a professional multi-discipline team. You will have experience training users in a digital system and be able to understand complex systems. You will demonstrate calm and patience while dealing with people that are overloaded and under pressure to deliver and be continually engaging and motivating.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4210388