Your new company
Our manufacturing client based in Cheltenham are currently looking for someone to support their UK operating company to migrate to Teams Telephony
Your new role
This role will be involved with supporting our UK Operating Company to migrate them to Teams Telephony, assisting in the setup and configuration of contact call center and support and onboarding of our colleagues. We do have several other operating companies who we will equally be looking to onboard, although it is essential that a template model is established with the UK that could then be reused. This candidate will help to create the necessary technical documentation as part of this engagement creating any Power Shell scripts or configuration templates so that they can be reused.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Experience of using and administering Microsoft Teams
- Experience with Unified Communications, VoIP, PSTN, SIP Trunking, PBX Migrations
- Proven record of telephony system design and deployment across 1,000 users or more.
- Contact centre design / build / deployment experience
- Experience in the Telecoms industry (desirable but not essential).
- Certifications in MS-700, MS-720 or MS-740 (desirable but not essential)
- An understanding of the key components within Microsoft 365 including but not limited to SharePoint and OneDrive.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4211974