I am currently working with the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. They are a leader in system integration and application management who design and implement IT services for their customers.
You will work as a Technical BA within one of the team’s that are part of a large transformation project. Working in an agile environment, you will be part of the DevOps team and will be responsible for understanding business processes and requirements as well as existing system behaviours to produce high quality user stories that can be estimated, built and tested.
- Conducting detailed analysis on business processes and requirements, and producing high quality documentation which is clear, concise and accessible to business and technical audiences
- Analysing, understanding and documenting existing system behaviour, including data mapping to support integration design as well as identification of system features and data requirements.
- Data/business analysis required to identify volumetric requirements for specific use cases to feed into capacity models and performance testing as well as gathering and refining operational requirements.
Required skills and experience
- Experience as a Technical Business Analyst, working directly with software engineers in an agile environment
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies such as AWS and Azure
- Experience of supporting and working closely with development teams and assisting testers in developing test scenarios and test automation using BDD/TDD or similar industry standard approach.
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience working with APIs / Microservices