Your new company
My client is a large banking/Financial Services organisation. Who are currently undergoing a major programme of work.
Your new role
You will be part of a busy dedicated Business Analyst team working on a systems integration project
- Strong experience with complex system integration and excellent understanding of the full SDLC lifecycle including both Waterfall, Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Experience with creating contextual diagrams to show interfaces, data flows, use cases and high-level processes.
- Ensures constant high quality of deliverables.
- Data modelling & implementation design in Hadoop
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Analysis tools such as Alteryx and Python
- Appreciation of data analytics and interrogation tools such as Spark & HIVE
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
What you'll get in return
- Knowledge of Finance, Risk & Treasury will be beneficial
- Control minded, with ability to identify risks, define controls
- Experience in delivering Data Transformation programmes
- 6 Month contract
- £400 per day Inside IR35
The successful candidate will be required to work on site in Glasgow 1-2 days per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4233745