Your new company
Based in South Devon, providing high-quality short breaks and residential care, community-based programmes, and specialist further education to children, young people, and adults with learning disabilities.
Your new role
Team Leader will consist of assisting and supporting the Registered Manager and Deputy Manager and providing effective day-today management. Delivering the best short breaks and residential services for children and young people with learning disabilities and/or complex needs. Children and young people with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything within the role and ensuring every person supported has a great life. As part of a great team of staff who are committed to looking after the children and young people who both live and visit the residential and respite setting.
What you'll need to succeed
- A Diploma at Level 3 in Children and Young People and/or extensive experience in a similar Team Leader/Senior Role
- Other professional, childcare and/or social care management if above not held.
- Knowledge of the needs of learning-disabled children and young people and best practices.
- Level 2 or above in Safeguarding Children Training.
- Knowledge of Children Home Regulations/Ofsted Inspection framework.
- £11.41 - £12.91 per hour.
What you'll get in return
In return, we would like to support you in making a care work your career, offering you an extensive induction on commencement of employment and an amazing array of training opportunities, we will also work with you on your own individual development plan to help you progress your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4210214
Healthcare & Medical
Qualified Social Worker
£11.43-£12.91 per hour
13 Jun 2022
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Annie-Rose Crouch, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Exeter