Your new company
Do you want to climb a definitive and progressive career ladder?
A national provider are currently recruiting for team leaders in a prestigious location in Carmarthen who have a passion for personalised care, supporting independence and being best in class.
Your new role
Your new role will be as a team leader will be in a six-bedroom residential home supporting adults with complex needs. With a strong and experienced leadership and support team, trained in Positive Behavioural Support, you will be enabling residents to enjoy a greater range of independence using Active Support.
The environment is fun and friendly, with a family feel yet also very busy, continually raising aspirations of both staff and residents!
What you'll need to succeed
- Level 3 QCF in Health and Social Care (or level 2, working towards this)
- Two years' experience with individuals with complex needs
- Demonstratable leadership experience
- Demonstratable health, safety, and compliance experience
- Autism qualification (preferred)
- Food hygiene qualification (advantageous)
- Fire safety qualification (advantageous)
What you'll get in return
- Up to £11.41 per hour + £1000 welcome bonus
- Free DBS check
- Reimbursement for Social Care Wales registration
- Comprehensive induction and excellent training opportunities
- A full range of benefits including: health & wellbeing portal, cycle to work scheme, benefits platform, recognition awards, life assurance benefit and more!
- A definitive and progressive career ladder
What you need to know
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career #4229588