Your new company
A prestigious Government organisation who operate as a financial operator.
Your new role
Reporting to the Enforcement Operations Officer, the role includes proactively:
What you'll need to succeed
- supporting the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and wider team with scheduling and co-ordinating meetings and booking rooms
- as required, providing cover to support the diary management of the Executive Director
- supporting the Executive Director’s office in cooperation with her Executive Assistant and the Enforcement Operations Officer
- collating meeting and briefing materials, and preparing and distributing reports, agendas, presentations and papers
- maintaining and updating Divisional management and other information and extracting material for reporting purposes in liaison with the Enforcement Operations Officer
- Supporting the Division’s operational administration
What you'll get in return
- Mid-level support experience, preferably in a professional services or regulatory environment
- Discretion, good judgement, and the ability to handle confidential information effectively
- Administrative proficiency, good organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Advanced IT skills, including Advanced Microsoft Excel (with the skills to write formulae and manipulate data in Excel), Word and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise and take decisions with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels in a confident and professional manner
- Ability to multi-task, use initiative and prioritise in order to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently with an ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
What you need to do now
- Offers competitive remuneration packages, including 30 days annual leave plus ability to buy extra leave.
- Generous employer pension contribution of 10%.
- Staff Employee Assistance Programme including confidential counselling and work life services.
- Offers staff the opportunity to save at least 25% on the purchase of a new bike through the Cycle to work scheme.
- Strong work/life balance ethos.
- Committed to diversity and inclusion
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4211784