Your new school
HAYS Education holds partnership agreements with over 100 around Greater Manchester and we are currently working to recruit Teaching Assistants, Learning Support Assistant and Nursery Nurses on behalf of our Primary Schools.
Below are just a few of the positions we are currently recruiting for:
- Teaching Assistant: Yr 6 pupil
- Intervention Teaching Assistant: Yr 2 and Yr 6 Class
- Speech & Language Teaching Assistant: Yr 5 pupil
- General / Sports Teaching Assistant: Yr 6 Class
- Autism Support Teaching Assistant: Yr 3 pupil
- Behaviour Management Teaching Assistant: Yr 1 pupil
Other roles will include:SEND Teaching Assistants: You will work with a SEND child on a one-to-one basis to aid their academic and social development. You will benefit from working with the SENCO, Speech and Language Therapists, Social Workers and Psychologists to tailor an individual plan for your child.
What you need to do now
- General Teaching Assistants: You would be allocated to a class in the school where you will support the class teacher throughout the lessons, help with displays and prepare resources. The school will provide continued training throughout your career with them to ensure you are best equipped for the position.
- Intervention Teaching Assistants: You will work on a one-to-one or a group basis to tailor individual plans for each student to increase the attainment of the student. You will be supported by the class teacher and the SENCO in all aspects of this role
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.