Are you a Teaching Assistant look for a new opportunity in September ? If so, we want to hear from you!
Your new company
Hays are one of the largest education agencies in the Wirral area. We have some excellent working relationships with many schools in the area, they use Hays supply service for Cover Supervisors and Teaching Assistants very heavily.
Your new role
At Hays Education, we currently have an array of positions available for September start dates in a number of Schools across the Wirral area. These positions include Teaching Assistant, Classroom Support, Higher Level Teaching Assistant & SEN Teaching Assistant.
There are both part and full-time opportunities available.
All applicants will be considered based on experience
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideal candidates will be hold NVQ Level 2 and have at least three months experience working with children in an education setting.
- Hold GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be enthusiastic and positive
What you'll get in return
Not only will you receive all the support you needs from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
* £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
* Access to free Professional Development Training
* Option to join our Guarantee Payment Scheme*
* Holiday Pay
*Option to pay into pension
*Terms and conditions apply*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0151 232 5100.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4227544