Hays Education is currently looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant in the Liverpool City Region. Immediate start is available, within this role you can work as much or as little as you want! The school is seeking a Teaching Assistant for pupils of primary age who require some extra assistance in core curriculum subjects with a view to achieving required outcome results.
You will be required to work with pupils in the main classroom or work with smaller groups and occasional 1:1 where required, some pupils who you will work with may need guidance in their behaviour and concentration as well as their academic work.
- Experience of working on a one-to-one basis with pupils
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- A flexible, adaptable approach to work
- Ability to engage with pupils of varying ages and abilities
- Excellent rates of pay
- Immediate Start
- Free accredited professional development training
- Recommend a Friend scheme that can earn you £250 per recommendation
- Specialist assistance with CV writing and interview technique
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0151 242 5100. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4201903