Your new company
Brilliant opportunity to join thriving school, our clients are known to take pride in inspiring and motivating all students to reach their highest academic potential. In this role you will be teaching KS3/4 in a full time position as a maternity cover. You will be joining a successful department who are extremely supportive and ready to welcome you.
Your new role
In this role you will be teaching KS3/4 and potentially KS5 in a full time perm position earning MPS/UPS depending on level of experience.
What you'll need to succeed
- Plan, structure and deliver high quality lessons
- Ability to stretch and challenge students abilities
- Motivate and encourage students
What you need to do now
- Ability to teach both KS3/4
- Excellent communication skill
- Implement school policies and procedures as appropriate in day-to-day activities
- To ensue student achievements is in line with expectations
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4202638