Your new company
Great opportunity for passionate Teacher of Geography to join outstanding Academy. Our clients are known for having excellent students who take pride in their studies. The staff are also supportive and are looking forward to welcoming you.
Your new role
You will be teaching in a full time permanent position beginning September 2022, earning MPS/UPS depending on level of experience- teaching KS3/4 and potentially KS5.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure continuity progression and cohesiveness in all teaching
- Assess pupils' work systemically and use the result to inform future planning and curricular development
- Set high expectation for all pupils to deepen their knowledge and understanding and to maximise their achievement
What you'll get in return
- Be an excellent teacher, with great communication skills
- Expert knowledge of subject area
- Flexible, adaptable, ambitious, hard-working and a team player
- Resilient with a can do attitude
What you need to do now
- All teaching staff receive laptop to use whilst in employment
- Excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a successful and expanding Academy
- Freshly brewed coffee for staff on arrival to the academy every morning
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4201655