Temporary, 5 days a week | Crawly |September 2022 | Pay scale MPS/UPS
Are you an English Teacher Crawley or surrounding areas and looking to secure your next job? Do you have QTS?
Hays Education are urgently looking for an English teacher to work within one of our partnership schools in Crawley on 5 days a week role for the next academic year. There is potential for this role to go permanent.
You will gain the opportunity to work within a forward thinking and exciting English department who are always looking for new ways to inspire pupils. This school has recently been fully renovated. If you are looking to fully impose your own teaching style within a school, this is your chance.
Both ECTs and fully qualified teachers are encouraged to apply, in addition to teachers still completing their training courses.
What you will need to be successful:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• the ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results
• excellent organisational and ICT skills
• very good subject knowledge
• the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
• passion for English and the ability to share this and inspire with young people
• commitment to the excellent delivery of Media Studies at KS4
• a commitment to developing in role through proactive engagement with CPD and own learning.
Hays Education is part of Hays Specialist Recruitment - the UK's largest and most successful specialist recruitment group. Our Education division has 33 offices nationwide and is unique in having a dedicated permanent recruitment division that was established 8 years ago and works in exclusive partnership with over 200 schools within the state and independent sector to facilitate all permanent vacancies from initial advert to appointment. Each year we help place more than 500 teachers in their first position.
Hays Education works in exclusive partnership with schools locally on a permanent basis, giving you immediate access to some of the most sought-after positions in the market.
The benefits of working with Hays Education teaching pool are:
- Priority access to our partnership clients
- A local office and local schools to work in
- Client networking events
- Support for completing application forms and interviews
- Your own dedicated local consultants working proactively on your behalf
- Access to Hays training programmes including annual safeguarding training
Many of Hays education teaching pool go on to secure their induction year either through Hays or in their first permanent role. Feedback from one of our teachers from last year's pool:
"I cannot thank Hays enough. The competition for work upon leaving University was fierce and I found myself unprepared for the vigorous interviews."
"Having worked with Hays for one term I undertook several day-to-day assignments and my confidence grew dramatically. Hays secured a role for me from Christmas at a school I wouldn't have even thought of applying to.”
To access vacancies and updates please also look at our page Hays.co.uk
If you're looking to apply for this permanent position, please click apply now.
Education & Training
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Marcus Joyce, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Brighton
2nd Floor, International House, 78 - 81 Queens Road