Your new company
This secondary school in Oldham are looking for a Construction teacher to deliver lessons across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. This position is to start in September 2022
Your new role
Starting as soon as possible, you will be teaching Construction within a successful Design and Technology department. You'll be teaching across KS3 and KS4 to mixed ability groups and therefore have the skills to adapt your learning style to suite each lesson. You will be responsible for the preparation and planning of lessons as you will be entering on a long-term basis.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Teacher Status - you must have QTS/QTLS or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT/ECT)
- Experience teaching Construction and the subjects above within the last 3 years
- Strong Behaviour Management
- The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
- To maintain good order and discipline among students and always safeguard their health and safety
What you'll get in return
You will join an excellent school where you will be paid a competitive daily rate. You will have a dedicated Hays Consultant who will handle any enquiries throughout your assignment, giving you the peace of mind you will be supported by the largest specialist recruiter in the UK. In addition to this, you will also join our Hays Refer a Friend Scheme where you could receive £250 in high street vouchers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career