Your new company
My client is a prestigious brand within the sectors and is a leader in regulatory and technical development. THis exciting, intricate and interesting business is seeking a new Tax Manager to join their team following the retirement of the incumbent. This is a high profile role within the organisation, influencing and advising board members on tax matters.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Have overall responsibility for the tax portfolio, both UK and overseas entities
- Cover many topics within the tax field including corporate tax, employment tax, VAT, IR35, international tax, withholding taxers and other issues which may arise
- Sole role reporting into the Financial Controller
- Analyse current workflows and process for tax efficiencies
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including board members to influence and advise on tax matters
- Implement new controls as needed
- Stay up to date with legislation and ensure global compliance
- Explore new territories as needed from a tax liability aspect
You will be CTA qualified with corporate or in-house experience. Practice candidates will be considered if they can demonstrate technical depth across multiple tax genres. You will have excellent communication skills in order to liaise with C-suite and board members.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options are available with a working from home policy of up to 3 days working from home once embedded in the role. A salary of up to £75,000 depending on experience, 4 times DIS, 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, can carry holiday over and buy up to 5 days holiday. Up to 18% pension plus discounts on a wide range of products.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4233429