Your new company
This organisation is a market leader within their field, with over 10,000 employees worldwide. They pride themselves on their people centric culture.
Your new role
Within this role you will be at the centre of building the organisation of the future by managing the talent development process of the current workforce. You will be working closely alongside the global head of talent and the chief people officer to strategize on talent management and then operationally implementing the plan.
What you'll need to succeed
This organisation is looking for someone who can really come into the organisation and make a positive impact on their people. To do this, they are looking for someone with the following skill set:
What you'll get in return
- A minimum of 6 years experience within Talent Management
- Formal appraisal and performance planning experience
- Working examples of secession planning
- Ability to build internal relationships with wider business
- Be an innovate thinker who can bring new processes and ideas to life
- Experience within a global corporate organisation
Flexible working options available. Benefits package includes a minimum of 6% pension and 25 days of holiday + bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.