System Administrator | 6 Month Contract | £120 A Day | OUTSIDE IR35
Your new role
You will be one of two contractors working on a project to convert existing Microsoft Exchange mailboxes to different types of mailboxes as appropriate - shared mailbox, resource calendar or use alternative options.
Your new company
A large educational institution in Merseyside, you will be communicating with staff in lots of different departments so will have a great networking opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent knowledge and experience of supporting email clients – Outlook, Mac and mobiles
· Excellent knowledge and experience of how Microsoft communications tools can be used and the benefits/limits of each – email, shared mailboxes, Teams, SharePoint
· Awareness of Microsoft Exchange Online – different account types available
· Experience of supporting end users using Exchange Online
· Experience of using the Microsoft 365 Admin Centre
What you'll get in return
Great networking opportunities alongside a great daily rate of pay, outside IR35.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Education & Training
£120 P/D OUTSIDE IR35
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Luke Maddison, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Liverpool