YOUR NEW COMPANY
I am recruiting for Support Workers in Bournemouth area for days or night in a permanent basis.
YOUR NEW ROLE
As a Support worker, you will be supporting adults with learning disabilities and autism, and ensure they have the opportunity to live the best life possible. You will be required to assist with day-to-day tasks that might include personal care.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Being enthusiastic, caring and passionate.
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working with young people/adults with disabilities and complex health needs, but not essential as full training provided.
- NVQ/RQF level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care is also desirable, but not essential as the Company will support you in achieving the qualifications expected for these roles.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Free training provided.
- Salary £10/hour depending on experience.
- Free on-site parking.
- Free DBS
- Access to great company benefits.
- The opportunity to develop professionally and personally.
- Holiday Entitlement and Pension scheme.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4205024