Your new company
Our Mental Health team is vital to helping us deliver on this vision. We work to transform the life experience of people with mental health support needs. The support we provide is delivered in a range of settings (like supported housing, assessment centres and outreach) and our customers’ support needs can include psychosis, forensic and personality disorders.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Comply with all relevant policies & procedures, including but not limited to: Safeguarding, Health & Safety, Customer Care, Equality & Diversity, the Code of Conduct etc.
- Carry out assessment to identify and prioritise needs
- Use SMART goal planning to provide needs led holistic support
- Create an environment that promotes opportunities for customers to develop, learn and enable skills towards independence
- Provide a comprehensive support planning service to customers in line with the department’s policies, procedures and approach.
- Ensure customers are fully informed of their rights and responsibilities regarding the service, and are enabled and empowered to get involved in the running of the service through consultation and participation
The successful candidate will:
What you'll get in return
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good level of IT skills and literacy
- Knowledge of the Housing Sector
- Experience of providing support to others in a work, voluntary or personal capacity
- A practical solution focused approach to problem solving
- A good understanding of Mental health, Alcohol and Substance abuse
What you need to do now
- Salary: £22,749
- Your holidays are important to us. Take up to 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Lean travel. Spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loans and our Cycle2Work scheme, open to all colleagues
- Looking forward to your big bucket list trip? You can buy or sell up to five days annual leave each [not for statutory employees]
- Get paid to do good. We offer you two days off on full pay each year to volunteer in our
- Look after your loved ones. Our healthcare cash back plan allows you to claim back cash for you and your family’s healthcare.
- Well done! With our colleague recognition programme you will know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- Learning never One Academy, our innovative, in-house learning and development offering is designed to help you take your career to the next level.
- We’re here for you. Our employee assistance programme offers counselling and support for you and your family 24/7.
- Stay book-smart. Take up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Experience new things. We of fer you a career break after 3 years’ continuous service
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4228877