Your new company
Do you want to be a leader in a person-centred service? A large not-for profit based in South Wales are seeking a manager for two small, supported living services for adults with learning disabilities.
Your new role
This role is ideal for a new manager, and you will be given the opportunity to develop in this role. You will be responsible for managing two small, supported living services with two different staff teams (including an assistant manager).
The environment will be perfect for an enthusiastic individual, keen to learn new skills who has a pro-active approach to work and is a support worker first, and a manager second.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A QCF level 3 with the commitment to undertake level 5 once probation is successfully completed
- At least two years’ experience either as a deputy manager or senior support worker
- Knowledge of person-centred approaches to meet differing needs and utilise alternative forms of communication
- Knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act, DoLS, Social Care and Health and Wellbeing Act and implication of RISCA within the management role.
- A full, valid driving licence
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary + £250 welcome bonus
- The cost of a DBS, and the Social Care Wales registration and annual registration paid for
- Fully funded QCF level 5 training
- £250 incentive for completing probation
- EAP and a full range of benefits, including generous sick pay and rewards program
What you need to know
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4234327