Your new company.
Are you a Primary School Teacher looking for a new role? Are you looking to increase your experience within different educational settings?
Hays Education are looking for passionate supply teachers that are willing to work on a flexible basis that fits around your life, commitments and responsibilities; working in an exciting role can offer valuable experience in teaching across a variety of different primary school settings across St Helens.
Your new role.
Upon registration with Hays, you will have the option of working on day-to-day assignments or long-term placements, making supply a flexible employment option for those with other commitments. As a Hays Supply Teacher, you can pick and choose your days and decline roles which aren't right for you. You can choose to work for us full-time, part-time or flexibly.
We work with schools across St Helens so wherever you live, we have roles available for you. It is commonplace for supply roles to result in permanent job offers, making supply a brilliant way of showcasing your talent to local schools and networking to expand on your contacts in the local borough. As a Hays Supply Teacher, you will receive a generous daily rate of pay and a range of other benefits.
What you'll need to succeed.
To register with Hays, you must be:
- Passionate and driven, with a strong desire to be a successful Teacher.
- A minimum of 2 months teaching experience in the past 2 years (this can include University placements).
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Have a PGCE, QTS or QTLS. If you don't have a PGCE, QTS, QTLS or recent teaching experience, you can register as a Teaching Assistant or cover supervisor, provided you have worked with children for 1 month in the past 2 years.
- Have a flexible outlook to work.
- DBS on the update service desirable.
What you'll get in return.
As a Hays Supply Teacher, you will receive:
- A generous rate of pay (dependent on experience).
- Other benefits include holiday pay and pension contributions.
- Access to our exclusive e-learning platform, where you can complete safeguarding and other courses to aid in your development.
- You will also have access to our Hays Pay Guarantee Scheme, which guarantees your pay if Hays cannot deliver you work from September (terms and conditions apply*).
- A tailored service specified to your employment specifications.
- A specialist consultant who will approach schools on your behalf.
- Help with CV writing.
- Aftercare packages to ensure job satisfaction.
Upon application, a Hays specialist recruitment consultant will be in touch to guide you through the registration process.
What you need to do now.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.