Your new company
Great opportunity for work for a very well known local food manufacturing company that supply high profile brand names into the retail sector. This company have been in business for nearly 70 years and have gained an amazing reputation to work for. Due to expansion they are recruiting for a supply chain administrator on a permanent basis. Hours of work are either 8-4.30 or 8.30-5, a total of 37.5 hours a week and the salary is £23k-£25k.
Your new role
What you'll get in return
- To efficiently and accurately process all administrative duties within remit on time against weekly and monthly cut offs.
- To seek and identify continuous improvements in Warehouse & Despatch administration processes.
- To deal with customer and supplier queries and complaints within remit and to bring to a conclusion.
- To maintain effective communication with Operations Manager in order to ensure administration and service standards are maintained.
- To provide NI customer sales desk cover as and when required.
- Maintain Sales promotional event planning calendar.
- To develop own performance by actively seeking out learning & development opportunities.
- To deliver coaching/training as required.
- To carry out tasks allocated by the Operations Manager.
- To deputise for the Operations Manager as and when required.
You will be offered an excellent salary up to 25k, excellent career progression, opportunity to join an amazing company with a very supportive team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4227041