Your new company
This organisation national Autistic Society Accredited and have a dedicated team unified through focusing on the best care delivery possible, based on positive outcomes for those we support.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide NAS accreditation planning, administration and assessment ensuring favourable outcomes for the NAS accreditation annual.
- Create a safe and stimulating living and learning environment for clients with a range of experiences, specialising in Autism and those with complex and profound additional needs.
- Ensure that the delivery of the service is underpinned by a commitment to equality of opportunity and diversity, working with creative and responsive strategies.
- Work effectively alongside other managers, building open and transparent working relationships that foster excellent care for our clients and embrace and promote our central values.
- Supervisions, observations and embedding best practise among staff.
- Provide robust and effective administration of all confidential records, meeting schedules (including chairing those meetings) and our central care management system (Nourish).
What you'll get in return
- Must have an NVQ level 2 and/or 3 in Social Care or Health Care.
- BTEC in Health & Social Care also acceptable.
- You also must live within a 45-minute commute from Wood Green, N22.
- Through experience working with adults that have learning disabilities, autism & complex needs.
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a leadership position in a social care setting.
- The experience, passion, and capability to drive the NAS accreditation renewal process.
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary of £21,164.
- Access to multiple roles across London.
- A London based consultant that is a specialist in the Social Care sector.
- Free DBS service.
- Referral scheme, £250 worth of vouchers for each referral.
- £250 worth of vouchers if you ‘find your own job’
- Partnering with the largest recruitment company in the UK.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4229879