- Permanent job / full time
- SIMS Developer and Manager
- ASAP start
Your new school
North Liverpool Academy is an exciting and dynamic inner-city, 11-18 comprehensive Academy with over 1300 students on roll. In recent years the Academy has enjoyed a period of significant drive and aspiration leading to an accelerated, secure and rising trend of student success. This has been achieved through meeting the needs of individual students and a relentless focus on teaching and learning.
We are seeking to appoint an innovative data driven candidate to manage the MIS system and work alongside Senior Leaders in planning and constructing the academic timetable including promotion of year groups.
The successful candidate will also train new and existing staff on SIMS providing updates as and when required as well as managing the Academy’s internal room booking system.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To develop strategic direction for SIMS usage
- To identify and secure training on key SIMS activity, and train new & existing staff on SIMS
- To complete the schools census (Statutory Return) three times a year. SIMS regular checks throughout the year to ensure required data is being recorded for the DFE.
- Work alongside management to plan/construct/maintain the timetable, using Nova T6.
- Keep up to date with important changes
- Work with the Data Manager & Data Team for all aspects of data within the Academy including gathering, reporting and developing the data collection
To be successful in this role you will need experience of working with SIMS and ideally completing the schools census. You will have a high attention to detail and will actively contribute to the development and promotion of an Academy rooted in its community, working with individuals and groups to enhance the life chances of the students
What you'll get in return
North Liverpool Academy is committed to providing the very best educational environment and professional development programmes for all our staff. We invite you to consider joining our highly enthusiastic and dedicated staff.
To find out more about this role and how to apply please contact our recruitment partner Hannah Connell from Hays Education 0151 242 5100 / 07966 129 657 or via email to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org #4202766